Send Receive Error Messages related to your ISP
Common Send Receive Error Messages while sending and receiving. This error massage means there could be temporary issue with your internet service provider or could be with your account which needs to fix.
Common Send Receive Error Messages
Temporary Server Issue-Wait for couple of minutes and try again send receive. If you still cannot sent contact Support @ +1-855-785-2511.
- 432 The recipient’s Exchange Server incoming mail queue has been stopped.
- 441 Intermittent network connection. The server has not yet responded.
If your email encountered any of the following error, please contact Support @ +1-855-785-2511.
- [IN-USE] account is locked by another session or for maintenance try again.
- [IN-USE] user mailbox locked.
- Unable to lock busy maildrop.
- SYS/TEMP mailbox locked by server.
- The server responded -ERR box locked [INACTIVE].
- Mail storage services unavailable wait a few minutes and try again.
- Not our problem Contact ISP.
- POP not configured.
- Server not responding.
- Socket Error 10049 Cannot assign requested address.
- ERR account is currently inactive.
Common Send Receive Error Messages Fix @ +1-855-785-2511
Account Blocked – If you receive any of the error code given below your account may be block temporarily. This is because you may have violated the term and condition of the email client or the email server.
- Account is currently blocked from sending messages please sign in to your account.
- Your Internet/Email Service Provider may blocked your account from sending messages, may be amount of messages exceed its limit.
- Error 450 4.7.1 Auto blocked due to excessive mail
Other related issue
- Incredimail stop working after AVG removed a “threat” # + 1-855-785-2511
- How do I correct the Error Message ‘Operation Incomplete’?: 1-855-785-2511
- Emails Stuck in Outbox! Call expert @ 1-855-785-2511
- Incedimail opens with an error message; Call @ 1-855-785-2511
- Fix IncrediMail crashing with Windows 10: Support @1-855-785-2511