Fix Incredimail Send/Receive Error | California
You may encounter an Error Message while sending and receiving an email to your family or friend. The Error Message could mean your provider is experiencing temporary issues, or there could be an issue with your Email Account that they will need to correct.
Temporary Server Issue – Please wait a few minutes, and attempt to send/receive again. If you still cannot send and receive, please contact your ISP:
- 432 The recipient’s Exchange Server incoming mail queue has been stopped
- 441 Intermittent network connection. The server has not yet responded
Server Issue – If you receive any of the following, please contact your ISP:
- Account is locked by another session or for maintenance try again
- User mailbox locked
- Unable to lock busy mail drop
- System/TEMP mailbox locked by server
- The server responded -ERR box locked [INACTIVE]
- Mail storage services unavailable wait a few minutes and try again
- Not our problem Contact ISP
- POP not configured
- Server not responding
- Socket Error 10049 Cannot assign requested address
- ERR account is currently inactive
Incredimail Account Blocked
If you receive any of the following, your account may be blocked, or your provider may require you to log into your web mail account. If you still cannot send and receive, please contact your ISP:
- 550 5.3.4 account is currently blocked from sending messages please sign in to your account.
Account Blocked (Excessive messages) – Your Internet/Email Service Provider has blocked your account from sending messages, due to an excessive amount of messages. Try again later, or contact your ISP:
- Error 450 4.7.1 Auto blocked due to excessive mail
Please Note: Optusnet Users may encounter this error message, and should contact Optusnet immediately when receiving this message.
Blacklisted – If you receive any of the following, your IP Address may have been blacklisted for sending large amounts of Spam. To correct, please contact your ISP:
- Reason: Remote host said: 452 try later
- Send Error 452 try later
Please contact @ +1-855-785-2511 (toll-free) with the exact Error Message, and let the team know what happened so they can help you to correct this.