How to correct a Crash in IncrediMail at Utah?
If you are using the latest version of the program, IncrediMail should work smoothly without any problems, although there may be a variety of reasons for the crash (computer memory, incompatibility with other programs, corrupted files etc.) and some Take steps to detect the cause and fix the problem
There are some known issues that IncrediMail crashes, listed below, and easily solved. If your problem is not listed, follow the given solution steps to fix the problem.
- Crash when sending/receiving using a Hotmail/Windows Live accountPlease reconfigure your Email Account. For instructions.
- Crash during general Send/Receive (not Hotmail/Windows Live account)Update IncrediMail using the Full Setup File by clicking here. If this doesn’t help, please try the general steps listed below.
- Crash when receiving messages or Notifications from Facebook
The issue has been investigated, and is caused by a background sound attached to Facebook Notification emails. Please understand this issue is not related to IncrediMail, and occurs in other Email Clients (such as Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail) as well.
- Random CrashTry disconnecting the Facebook folder in IncrediMail. Simply right click the Facebook folder and select Disconnect.
- Crash during Data and Settings Transfer
- Crash playing Videos or AttachmentsThis Error is usually caused by another application that conflicts with IncrediMail. Try uninstalling the program described in the Error Message
(such as DivX, or a Codec Pack), and check to see if the Error continues.
For all other issues, please do the following:
- Update IncrediMail using the Full Setup File by clicking here.
- Please try disabling 3D Magic for Sending and Receiving:
- In a New (or fully opened) Message, click the ‘3D Magic’ icon.
- Now choose No 3D Effects and click ‘OK’ to close the ‘3D Magic’ dialog.
Please Note: If you do not have 3D Magic installed or enabled, please click ‘No’ to continue.
- Please delete your Runtime folder. For instructions.
- Reset Internet Explorer. To do so, please choose your Internet Explorer version from the list below:
- Internet Explorer 7
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9
- Restart computer using MSCON. For instructions.
- Restart computer in Safe Mode. For instructions.
If none of these helped, please contact IncrediMail Support for further assistance.