Emails Stuck in Outbox!
Emails Stuck in Outbox
Your IncrediMail Version: 2.5 Build 6605255
Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows 7
Emails Stuck in Outbox!
Whenever I attempt to send emails,Emails Stuck in Outbox, staying there for as long as Incredimail remains open! This happens whether or not the emails contain attachments/images.
However, if I exit Incredimail and then re-open it the messages in my Outbox are almost immediately ‘released” (from the Outbox) and sent.
What could be causing this?
Well, I just couldn’t wait any longer for a solution (or for that matter, help of any kind) so I restored a disk-image of my system as it was a few days ago (with Incredimail 2.0) and my Outbox problem is gone@+1-855-785-2511
I am absolutely positive that my account settings were identical for both Incredimail outbox so I can only conclude that v2.5 is quite buggy.
Fix Emails Stuck in Outbox!
Please do the following:
1. In the IncrediMail main window, click the ‘Tools’ menu and select your ‘Email Accounts…’.
2. After that select properties
3. Select the ‘Servers’ tab and make sure that the ‘My server requires authentication’ checkbox is marked.
if these helps you give a feedback if not call our expert @ +1-855-785-2511
Other Method to Fix the stuck mails:
To clear stuck email, follow these steps
- In Outlook, click the Send/Receive tab, and then click Work Offline.Note: This stops Outlook from trying to send all email messages.
- Select the Outbox. You can now:
- Move the message: Move the message to the Drafts folder. You can either drag the message to the Draftsfolder or you can right-click the message, select Move, select Other Folder, and then select the Draftsfolder from the list.Note: This enables you to open the large email message, and remove, resize and re-add the attachments before you try to resend the email message again.
- Delete the message: Right-click the message and select Delete.
IMPORTANT: If you receive this message “Outlook is transmitting the message” close Outlook and wait for it to exit. To use Task Manager in Windows to make sure that the Outlook.exe process is completed. Restart Outlook again and repeat the previous steps to either move or delete the email message.
- Click the Send/Receive tab, and then click Work Offline to de-select it. This restarts your connection.