Incredimail is software through which users can easily send the emails to the desired person and they can also use the software for keeping their personal documents and files safe. It also helps in reducing the load that comes on the system while keeping some heavy files as these files can be easily saved on the Incredimail software. It also helps the users in maintaining a connection with the people without any hassle and they also prove to be a lot helpful in maintaining a system through which the users can easily solve their queries if any.
Steps to Fix Incredimail Issues in Windows 10 | Texas
There are mainly three methods that would help you Fix Incredimail in Windows 10.
- To start with the process, you need to uninstall the software from your system.
- For this, go to the control panel then click on Programs from the list that will be present on the screen of your system.
- Search for Incredimail software in the list that is present in front of you.
- As you find the option, right click on the software and then click on remove App or uninstall App.
- Once you are done with the above-listed steps, the process of un-installation will start.
- Wait for the process to complete and once it is done, close the Control Panel.
- Now, open the Browser and search for the latest version of Incredimail and download it.
- Once the download completes, click on the downloaded setup and start with the process of installation.
- Follow all the steps very carefully and once the installation completes, start the software and check if the problem is fixed or not.
- The Second method through which you can fix the Incredimail Issues in Windows 10 is by closing the program.
- For this, click on close program option when the Error message prompts on the screen.
- Now, look at the right bottom of the screen you will see the Incredimail option.
- Double-Click on the Option and open the Incredimail.
- Wait for some time and let the Incredimail open to check if the problem is solved.
- The third method is a manual method.
- To operate through this method, open the Task Bar when the error message is displayed on the screen.
- From the Task Bar, right click on the Incredimail option and Click on Exit.
- After that, open the Windows Explorer and browse C:\Program Files\Incredimail\Bin
- Search for the file PMC.dll and change it to PMC.dll.old.
- Now, re-launch the Incredimail Application