Configuring gmail Account:Incredimail
Configuring gmail Account have unlimited fun with Incredimail sending email, design and decorate your massage background, share your emotion and feeling with Incredimail.
Configuring gmail Account – setup
- Open the Incredimail on your computer and click “tools” .
- From the tools dropdown Click “email account”.
- Now, You can see the account listed in Incredimail, If your account is already listed sellect the account and click “remove” first on the right side. Now click “Add” on the right side.
- You can see option “let me configure myself” and Click on it and than click “Next”.Now you can see “Welcome to IncrediMail’s account setting wizard” on this page click “gmail”.
- Now you can type your username and password you use in your webmail server. To finish click “Next” and “ok”.
- Now your gmail may need some setting changes to work perfectly on Incredimail.
- Log in to your gmail in your webserver click settings from the dropdown click Forwarding and pop/imap and than click enable pop for all email and click save changes.
Try to use the gmail in Incredimail if it works than fine if it does not work Call support @ +1-855-785-2511 or go with next step
Other related issue
- Emails Stuck in Outbox! Call expert @ 1-855-785-2511
- Incedimail opens with an error message; Call @ 1-855-785-2511
- Fix IncrediMail crashing with Windows 10: Support @1-855-785-2511
- Incredimail stop working after AVG removed a “threat” # + 1-855-785-2511
- How do I correct the Error Message ‘Operation Incomplete’?: 1-855-785-2511
Following are some common error in Incredimail we had resolve recently
- Troubleshoot printing error in Incredimail
- Email Links are not opening
- Error opening Incredimail
- Transferred of Incredimail to Thunderbird
- Transferred of Incredimail to Outlook
- Incredimail stopped working after upgrade windows 10
- File extension ima not associated with Incredimail
- Incredimail not connecting to facebook
- Incredimail not working with comcast
- Cant uninstall incredimail
- Incredimail runtime error
- Incredimail application not responding
- Exporting contacts issue from Incredimail
- Duplicate emails
- Recovery lost contacts in Incredimail
- Low performance of Incredimail