Fix incredimail issues in windows 10 | Wyoming
Incredimail is a mail service providing software that helps the users by providing the facility of mails sending and receiving. It is compatible with all the OS, whether it is Windows or Mac. I can happen sometimes that the user might be in need to Fix Incredimail Issues in Windows 10. It is very necessary to solve this kind of issue as the main problem that occurs while this kind of issue is regarding the safety of the documents and files that are kept on the software. If the Incredimail does not function properly it can be a serious problem as the security services of the Incredimail also get affected by this problem.
Steps to Fix Incredimail Issues in Windows 10
There are mainly three methods that would help you Fix Incredimail in Windows 10.
- To start with the process, you need to uninstall the software from your system.
- For this, go to the control panel then click on Programs from the list that will be present on the screen of your system.
- Search for Incredimail software in the list that is present in front of you.
- As you find the option, right click on the software and then click on remove App or uninstall App.
- Once you are done with the above-listed steps, the process of un-installation will start.
- Wait for the process to complete and once it is done, close the Control Panel.
- Now, open the Browser and search for the latest version of Incredimail and download it.
- Once the download completes, click on the downloaded setup and start with the process of installation.
- Follow all the steps very carefully and once the installation completes, start the software and check if the problem is fixed or not.
- The Second method through which you can fix the Incredimail Issues in Windows 10 is by closing the program.
- For this, click on close program option when the Error message prompts on the screen.
- Now, look at the right bottom of the screen you will see the Incredimail option.
- Double-Click on the Option and open the Incredimail.
- Wait for some time and let the Incredimail open to check if the problem is solved.
- The third method is a manual method.
- To operate through this method, open the Task Bar when the error message is displayed on the screen.
- From the Task Bar, right click on the Incredimail option and Click on Exit.
- After that, open the Windows Explorer and browse C:\Program Files\Incredimail\Bin
- Search for the file PMC.dll and change it to PMC.dll.old.