How to resolve Incredimail Registration Code Error in Virginia?
Incredimail Registration Code Error occurs when customer upgrades his/her PC or transfer data from one PC to another. Follow the simple steps to resolve incredimail registration code error.
IncrediMail Code Registration
To correctly register your IncrediMail registration code, simply do the following:
- Double-click the IncrediMail Desktop icon to open IncrediMail.
- In the IncrediMail main window, click the ‘Help’ menu and select ‘Enter Registration Codes…’
- At this point, the ‘Enter Registration Code’ dialog opens. Enter your IncrediMail registration code, exactly as it appears in the confirmation email sent to you, and click ‘Enter’.
Note: Make sure that you copy the registration codes accurately, including hyphens, underscores and correct letter cases
Activate Registration Code(s)
Customer receive IncrediMail registration code in the confirmation email sent to you after your purchase. If he/she received the confirmation email in the IncrediMail email client you wish to register, simply click the ‘Register’ button (marked in red), as shown in the image below. If you have more than one code, please repeat the action with each registration code.
Note: Once your code is activated, it cannot be used on another computer or on the same computer after a format, unless the registration code is removed first. If you want to format your computer or move your license to another computer.
Received the confirmation email on another computer, please follow these simple steps:
- Open the confirmation email you received and copy the registration code (marked in red).
- Open IncrediMail on the computer you wish to register, click the ‘Help’ menu (marked in red) and select ‘Enter Registration Code…’ (marked in blue).
Note: Please make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet before continuing.
- At this point, the ‘Enter Registration Code’ dialog appears. Enter the registration code you received and click ‘Enter’.
Note: The code must be entered exactly as it appears in the purchase email and we recommend that you copy the original registration code and paste it into the registration code field.
Once the code is correctly entered, the following confirmation dialog appears:
You can now begin using your IncrediMail product.
If you receive an error message while trying to register your codes:
- ‘Failed to activate this registration code’
- ‘Failed to activate registration code, please make sure you are online and try again’
- ‘Invalid registration code’
- ‘This code cannot be automatically activated again’
Call @ +1-800-359-4380 for solution for above all Incredimail Registration Code Error.
If you successfully enter your code , but you still cannot use your Premium features,
If you are unable to use one or more of your Premium features despite having entered your registration codes, please do the following:
- Right-click the IncrediMail Tray Icon (orange envelope), located in the lower right corner (near the computer clock) and select ‘Exit’.
- Double-click the ‘My Computer’ icon on your Desktop and browse to:C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\Licenses\
Note: If you installed IncrediMail in a different location, browse to that location.
- Delete the ‘IM_PREM.imk’ and ‘IM_LTWIZ.imk’ files.
- Open IncrediMail, click the ‘Help’ menu, select ‘Enter Registration Codes…’, enter your registration code in the relevant field and click ‘Enter’.
- You can now continue using and enjoying IncrediMail Premium features.