Change IncrediMail Account Settings in Windows 10
Change IncrediMail Account Settings in Windows 10 are as Follows:
- Open IncrediMail in your device.
- Click on tools on top and Click email account from tools drop-down.
- Once the email account open you need to select the account you want to change and click properties and once the properties windows open you can see like: :
- On this properties windows you need to click on server Tab on top
- Now your properties windows will looks like:
- Now on this server tab you can change your user name. Check on the box My server requires Authentication .
- Now you can click on Advance Tab and it will looks like
- Once you confirm the advance window you need to change the port no of the outgoing mail (SMTP) from 25 to 465 and check the box where it says “This server requires a secure connection(SSL). Note: Don’t worry if you see the Incoming mail as(POP3) and port number change from 110 to 995. This is normal, and It will happen when you check the box under that setting.
- It will look like this now you have successfully change your IncrediMail work with new email settings
- If you need any assistance or support
Change Account Settings in IncrediMail
Common error in IncrediMail we had resolve recently
- Troubleshoot printing error in IncrediMail
- Email Links are not opening
- Error opening IncrediMail
- Transferred of Incredimail to Thunderbird
- Transferred of Incredimail to Outlook
- Incredimail stopped working after upgrade windows 10
- File extension ima not associated with IncrediMail
- Incredimail not connecting to Facebook
- Incredimail not working with Comcast
- Exporting contacts issue from IncrediMail
- Duplicate emails
- Recovery lost contacts in IncrediMail
- Low performance of IncrediMail
- IncrediMail freezes while opening
- Cant uninstall incrediMail
- IncrediMail run time error
- IncrediMail application not responding