My Incredimail will not send emails, just receive
Incredimail will not send emails : In Incredimail account, customers can receive mail, but they won’t able to send any mail? And there is a problem, the mail won’t open completely? Customers can only see half off the content in Incredimail support.
To address this issue, reconfigure your email account using the “Email Setup Wizard”:
1. In the main IncrediMail window, click on “Tools” and select “Email Accounts”.
2. Choose your account, click on “Remove”. To reconfigure the account, click on “Add”.
3. In the Account Wizard window, choose “Let me configure settings myself”, and click on “Next”.
4. Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click on “Other”.
5. Follow the instructions to setup your account.
NOTE: Make sure the password you have entered is identical to the one your mail provider has given you.
If the problem continues, create a new identity and see if you still encounter the same problem.
1. To create a new identity, please click on Tools > Identities > New Identity.
2. Set up your identity, and check to see if problem continues to occur in the new identity.
NOTE: Configure the same email address in your new identity, there is no need to create a new email address. While the identity name should be different, the email address should be exactly the same.
3. As everything is being done in the new identity, none of the data and settings in your original identity should be affected.
4. To switch back to your original identity, simply click on Tools > Switch Identity, select the appropriate identity, and click on OK.
Now, a new identity was created and it sent mail. How do I correct the original identity? Incredimail will not send emails error.
In case, please keep using the new identity and import the existing messages and contacts into your new identity. In order to do that, please do the following:
1. Exit the IncrediMail application by right-clicking on the icon in your Windows taskbar and selecting “Exit”.
2. In Windows Explorer, browse to the following path:
3. Copy the “Message Store” and “AddressBook” folders to your Desktop.
4. Open IncrediMail, click on File > Import and Export > Import Messages.
5. In the pop-up window, select “IncrediMail” and click on Next.
6. Click “Select Folder” and browse to the “Message Store” folder located on your Desktop. Click on Next.
7. Select the option “All Folders”. Click on Next.
8. When complete, click on Finish.
9. In the main IncrediMail window, click on File > Import and Export > Import Contacts.
10. In the pop-up window, select “IncrediMail Address Book” and click on Next.
11. Click “Select Folder” and browse to the “AddressBook” folder located on your Desktop. Click on Next.
12. When complete, click on Finish.
Still not able to send email through Incredimail account? Don’t worry and call us @ +1-855-785-2511 (toll-free).