How to Correct an email account that does not send/receive?
IncrediMail is a latest and high-speed e-mail services provide in the USA and all worlds. IncrediMail has latest e-mail features and advanced e-mail services. It is added new multimedia features and unique visual effect for IncrediMail help customers. IncrediMail Help is widely used an email client and one of the most popular ones. It is very easy to configure the account in IncrediMail.
Correct an email account that does not send/receive:
In order to correct the problem sent/received with your IncrediMail, you should first try your email account. To do this, please use the following instructions, and then try sending and receiving.
To reconfigure your email account in IncrediMail, please do the following:
In the IncrediMail main window, click on the ‘Tools’ menu (marked in red) and select ‘Email account …’ (marked in blue).
- In the ‘Mailing’ dialog that opens, click on ‘Add’ (marked in red) to add a new email account.
- At this point, the ‘Account Wizard’ dialog opens, you can configure your email account settings automatically or manually
- If this has not been done, please try configuring your email account in another email client to test your settings. For instructions on how to do this, please click here
Fix common issues of IncrediMail error:
- How to Fix IncrediMail Error 4320
- How to fix IncrediMail error 550?
- Troubleshoot IncrediMail errors in Windows 10
- IncrediMail keeps crashing on startup
- Reasons for Windows 10 Update IncrediMail Crash
- The IncrediMail app has stopped working
- Incoming mail tray application has stopped working
- Troubleshooting ‘failed to activate registration code’ error message