How do I correct a Crash in IncrediMail?
IncrediMail should be crashing with Windows 10, this program should work smoothly with any issue that you are using the most recent presentation of the program, however, may cause a crash for classification (PC memory) , Contradiction with different projects, waste records, and so on.) And you have a way of analyzing the cause and correcting the issue
There are some known issues that reason IncrediMail crashes, which are recorded beneath, and effortlessly tackled. On the off chance that your issue isn’t recorded, just take the arrangement steps gave to redress the issue.
- Crash when sending/receiving using a Hotmail/Windows Live accountPlease reconfigure your Email Account. Follow the instructions, given below.
How to correct an Email Account that does not send/receive?
To reconfigure your Email Account in IncrediMail, please do the following:
- In the IncrediMail main window, click the ‘Tools’ menu (marked in red) and select ‘Email Accounts…’ (marked in blue).
- In the ‘Mail Accounts’ dialog that opens, click ‘Add’ (marked in red) to add a new email account.
- At this point, the ‘Account Wizard’ dialog opens. You can configure your email account settings either automatically or manually.
- Crash during general Send/Receive (not Hotmail/Windows Live account) Updates IncrediMail using the Full Setup File. If this doesn’t help, please try the general steps listed below.
- Crash when receiving messages or Notifications from Facebook
The issue has been investigated and is caused by a background sound attached to Facebook Notification emails. Please understand this issue is not related to IncrediMail and occurs in other Email Clients (such as Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail) as well.
- Random Crash
Try disconnecting the Facebook folder in IncrediMail. Simply right-click the Facebook folder and select Disconnect.
- Crash during Data and Settings Transfer
- Crash playing Videos or AttachmentsThis Error is usually caused by another application that conflicts with IncrediMail. Try uninstalling the program described in the Error Message
(such as DivX, or a Codec Pack), and check to see if the Error continues.
For all other issues, please do the following:
- Update IncrediMail using the Full Setup File.
- Please try disabling 3D Magic for Sending and Receiving:
- In a New (or fully opened) Message, click the ‘3D Magic’ icon.
- Now choose No 3D Effects and click ‘OK’ to close the ‘3D Magic’ dialog.
Please Note: If you do not have 3D Magic installed or enabled, please click ‘No’ to continue.
- Please delete your Runtime folder.
- The Runtime Folder stores temporary files that are used to load your Style Box faster.
- If your IncrediMail is loading slowly, deleting this folder should help your IncrediMail run faster.
- Install ‘Runtime’.
- Click ‘Run’ in the File Download dialog, click ‘Run’ again when asked to run the software and follow the instructions in the SupportUtil dialog.
- Reset Internet Explorer. To do so, please choose your Internet Explorer version from the list below:
- Internet Explorer 7
Please follow these steps to reset your Internet Explorer:
- First, right-click the IncrediMail Tray Icon and select ‘Exit’ (as marked below).
- Open Internet Explorer, click the ‘Tools’ menu (“gear” symbol, marked below in red) and select ‘Internet options’ (marked in blue).
- Select the ‘Security’ tab (marked in red) and click the ‘Reset all zones to default level’ button (marked in blue below). Once you do so, make sure ‘Enable Protected Mode’ (marked in green) is unchecked.
- Select the ‘Advanced’ tab (marked in red) and click ‘Reset …’ (marked in blue). After doing so, click ‘Restore advanced settings’ (marked in green).
- Click ‘OK’ and close all windows.
Now go to Internet Explorer to check this error.
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9