Incredimail 2.5 Plus Confusion creates with the two different versions of IncrediMail.
CUSTOMER ISSUE : I am currently using version 2.5 but my subscription says I purchased IncrediMail Plus. My IncrediMail asks me if I want to upgrade to PLUS. Which I seemed to already have purchased… Am I running the wrong version of IncrediMail? Should I download and install the plus version? Is 6605328 the latest version of 2.5? If so, will the two version keep their compatibility… so I don’t lose anything?
Incredimail 2.5 Plus Confusion Solution
SOLUTION : You are using the latest version of IncrediMail 2.5. IncrediMail Plus is a subscription-based license which unlocks special features within your IncrediMail program, and allows you full access to many fun and exciting options, including:
1. No Advertisements displayed in IncrediMail
2. No Promotional Tag at the bottom of Outgoing Messages
3. Advanced Account Access – Preview messages on your mail server
4. Voice Recorder – Add voice greetings to messages
5. Smart Notifier – Specific Notifiers for specific senders
6. Skins – Changing the way IncrediMail looks
7. VIP Support
8. IncrediBackup – A powerful Backup tool for your IncrediMail program.
NOTE : Incredimail Plus gives access to Plus features within your program – Access is through a valid Registration Code, and there is no need to download or install anything! IncrediMail Plus is compatible with all IncrediMail versions.
If you have tried all of these steps, and still have issues using IncrediMail 2.5, feel free to contact with us @ +1-855-785-2511 and we will check the issue further.