How to configure Gmail Imap & Hotmail Account in IncrediMail?
Incredimail, as the name stands for, offers incredible email support along with thousands of lovely emoticons and layouts. When Incredimail services Hotmail & Gmail accounts IMAP is not working anymore. Connected to Gmail is the first priority to solve this error. Here are some examples are given below to sort out customer’s issue.
Incredimail 2.5 Hotmail & Gmail Imap Problem Support
To address the Gmail issue. Please click the following link https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
and turn on this security option.
- After that, please click on Tools > Email Accounts, remove your existing account. Order your Hotmail account to configure.
- In the IncrediMail main window. Click the ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Email Accounts…’
- Select your Email Account and click ‘Properties’. to use and solve this error
Select the ‘Advanced’ tab and make sure ‘for SSL secure connection.
- Incoming mail server: imap-mail.outlook.com
- Outgoing mail server: smtp-mail.outlook.com
- Username: Your Email Address
Password: Your Password
- Check “My server requires authentication”.
- Advanced tab:
Outgoing mail (SMTP): 587
- Check “This server requires a secure connection (SSL)”. This is very important
- Check Incoming mail (IMAP): 993
- Check “This server requires a secure connection (SSL)”. This is very useful.