Correct the Error Message ‘Operation Incomplete : 1-855-785-2511
The Error Message ‘Operation Incomplete’ during sending and receiving is normally caused by one of the following:
- Incorrect Recipient Email Address.
- The Recipient’s inbox is full (therefore your message is rejected).
- Your Internet Service Provider rejected a message with a large group of Recipients.
To correct this, first do the following:
- Please clear everything from your Outbox Folder.
- Send a message to each Recipient, one at a time.
- If you are able to send a message to each Recipient separately, you may have a limit on the amount of Recipients you are allowed in one message, or allowed to place in the ‘BCC:’ field for one message.
If the issue continues, please click here to reconfigure your account.
Operation Incomplete when trying to receive email
The issue you are dealing with may be caused by incorrect account details. I would like you to reconfigure your email using the ‘Email Setup Wizard’:
1.First please refresh your IncrediMail installation by clicking on the following link – http://www5l.incredimail.com/im/imsetup//beta/installer/fullsetup/IncrediMailSetup.exe
2.Click ‘Tools’ and then select ‘Email Accounts…’.
3.Chose your account, click ‘Remove’. To reconfigure the account, click ‘Add’.
4. In the Account Wizard window, choose ‘Let me configure settings myself’, and click ‘Next’. **Please Note –** If you do not have another email client installed on your computer, you will not see the ‘Let me configure…’ option. Continue to Step 5.
5.Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click ‘Other’.
6. Follow the instructions to set up your account.