Incredimail Account Settings | +1-855-785-2511 | Minnesota
If you are having trouble sending and receiving in IncrediMail, you can attempt configuring your Email Account in another Email Client, and then import your settings from there!
To do so, please look for your Email Client from the list below and follow the directions.
Please Note: If you’re not sure what Email Client you have, you can check according to your Windows version:
- Windows Xp – Outlook Express
- Windows Vista – Windows Mail
- Windows 7 – Windows Live Mail
Configure Outlook Express
To configure your Email Account in Outlook Express, please do the following:
- Open Outlook Express, click the ‘Tools‘ menu (marked below in red) and select ‘Accounts…‘ (marked in blue).
2. In the ‘Internet Accounts‘ dialog, click ‘Add‘ (marked in red) and select ‘Mail…‘ (marked in blue).
3. Complete your account configuration and click ‘Finish‘.
4. Try to send and receive your email using Outlook Express.
Configure Windows Mail
To configure your Email Account in Windows Mail:
- Click the ‘Tools’ menu (marked in red) and select ‘Accounts…’ (marked in blue).
2. Click ‘Add’ (marked in red).
3. Now select ‘E-mail Account…’ (marked in red), and click ‘Next’ (marked in blue).
4. Complete your account configuration and click ‘Finish’.
5. Try to Send and Receive your email.
Configure Windows Live Mail
To configure your account, start Windows Live Mail – a Wizard may run the first time it’s opened – if so, skip to Step 3.
If the Wizard does not open, please do the following:
- Click the ‘Accounts’ tab (marked below in red) and then the ‘@’ (Email) icon (marked in blue). If you do not see this, make sure you are viewing the ‘Mail’ window by clicking ‘Mail’ in the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. In the ‘Add an E-mail account dialog’, enter your Email Address and Password in the appropriate fields (marked below in red). If you want Windows Live Mail to remember your password, mark the checkbox next to ‘Remember password’.
3. Enter your Full Name in the ‘Display Name’ field (marked above in blue).
4. Mark ‘Manually configure server settings for e-mail account.’ (marked above in green), and then click ‘Next’ (marked above in purple).
5. On the next page of the Wizard, under ‘Incoming Server Information’, select POP3 from the drop-down menu, and finish entering your Incoming (POP) Server Details. Under ‘Outgoing Server Information’, enter the SMTP server name and details.
6. Click ‘Next’ and then ‘Finish’.
7. Click ‘Sync’ to receive your Messages.
Configure Mozilla Thunderbird
To configure your email account in Mozilla Thunderbird, please do the following:
- From the ‘Tools‘ menu (marked below in red) select ‘Account Settings‘ (marked in blue).
2. Click the ‘Account Actions‘ button at the bottom of the ‘Account Settings‘ dialog (marked below in red), and choose ‘Add Mail Account…‘ (marked in blue).
- Enter your name and e-mail address.
- Select ‘POP‘ as the type of incoming server you are using.
- Enter your e-mail address for the ‘Incoming User Name‘, and ‘Outgoing User Name‘. Click ‘Next‘.
- Enter a name for your email account and click ‘Next‘.
- Verify your account information and click ‘Finish‘.