How can I find my email account settings and configure them in IncrediMail?
As you know IncrediMail is an email service that provides own email services all world. If you want Find Incredimail Account settings for your email setup. Once you have configured your IncrediMail email account manually in IncrediMail, you want to write this setting, so IncrediMail will get and send your email. You can simply signup your email account in Incredible from your last e-mail through the correct e-mail account configuration.
Find My Incredimail Account follow these steps:
To automatically import your email account settings from your former email client, please follow these steps:
- In the IncrediMail main window, click on the ‘Tools’ menu (marked in red) and select ‘Accounts…’ (marked in blue).
- At this point, the ‘Mail Accounts’ dialog opens. Select the email account you are experiencing problems with and click ‘Remove’ (marked in red).
Click ‘Yes’ (marked in red) to verify the account removal.
In the ‘Mail Accounts’ dialog, click ‘Add’ (marked in red).
- At this point, the ‘Account Wizard’ dialog opens. Select the ‘Let me configure settings myself’ option (marked in red) and click ‘Next’ (marked in blue).
- Enter your name (as you would like it to appear on the emails you send) and your email address into the appropriate fields (marked in red) and click ‘Next’ (marked in blue).
- IncrediMail will attempt to automatically fill out the email server settings for you, as shown in the image below. If you do not want connected to the Internet. You can click on ‘Skip‘ to manually insert your incoming and outgoing server settings.
- Your computer must be connected to the Internet for IncrediMail to successfully search for your email server settings. If IncrediMail does not find your email server settings using your email address, you will need to manually insert your incoming and outgoing server settings.
- Select your incoming mail server type, POP3 or IMAP (marked in red).
- Recently, IncrediMail cannot IMAP folders synchronization. IncrediMail enables IMAP users to leave a copy of the messages on the server, thus incoming messages will download on all your Email accounts and your devices
- After entering your incoming (IMAP or POP3) and outgoing (SMTP) server settings in the appropriate fields (marked in blue), click ‘Next’ (marked in green).
Your email server settings are provided by your email account provider.
- You will be requested to enter your Username and Password as provided by your Internet Service Provider or Web-based email solution. Once you enter all the information, click ‘Finish’ (marked in red).
- AOL users will be requested to enter their Screen name and Password.
- Close the ‘Mail Accounts’ window and you are now ready to send and receive. Your email with your reconfigured email account.
Your email account is now configured with IncrediMail and you can start sending and receiving your email using IncrediMail.