Incredimail Email Account Support Service for Incredimail problems Call 1-855-785-2511
IncrediMail Customer Service and Support for Email Account
IncrediMail best Technical Support for your IncrediMail Problem Manage your account, Create IncrediMail Backup, Export IncrediMail Contacts to CSV, Change IncrediMail Email Password, POP3 Email Account Setup.
How do I correct a Crash in IncrediMail?
If you are using the latest version of the program, Incredimail windows 10 Mail should work smoothly without any problems, although there may be a variety of reasons for the crash (computer memory, incompatibility with other programs, corrupted files etc.) and some Take steps to detect the cause and fix the problem
There are some known issues that IncrediMail crashes, listed below, and are easily resolved. If your problem is not listed, follow the given solution steps to fix the problem.
- Crash when getting/using a Hotmail / Windows Live account
Please reconfigure your email account for instructions, please click here.
- Crash while sending/receiving normal (no Hotmail / Windows Live account)
Click here to update IncrediMail using the full setup file. If this does not help, please try the following general steps.
- Crashes when receiving messages or notifications from Facebook
This issue has been investigated, and due to the background sound associated with Facebook Notification Email, please understand that this problem is not related to the IncrediMail, and this is also done in other email clients (such as Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail).
For More Information About Windows 8, you can visit here For The Solutions
- Random Crashes
Try to disconnect the Facebook folder in IncrediMail just click on the Facebook folder and select Disconnect.
- Crashes during data and settings transfer
- Crashes to play video or attachments
This error is usually caused by another application that fights with IncrediMail. Try uninstalling the program described in the error message
(Such as DivX, or a codec pack), and check to see if the error continues.
For all other issues, please do the following:
- Click here to update IncrediMail using the full setup file.
- Please try disabling 3D magic to send and receive:
- In a new (or fully opened) message, click on the ‘3D Magic’ icon.
- Now do not choose a 3D effect and click ‘OK’ to close the ‘3D Magic’ dialog.
Please note: If you do not have 3D magic installed or enabled, please click ‘No’ to continue.
- Please delete your runtime folder. For instructions, please click here.
- Reset Internet Explorer. To do this, please select your Internet Explorer version from the list below:
- Internet Explorer 7
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9
- Restart the computer using MSCON For instructions, please click here.
Restart the computer in safe mode. For instructions, please click here.If none of these helped, please contact IncrediMail Support for further assistance. Call +1-855-785-2511
How to Configure Incredimail Email account?
- click tools and select Accounts
- ClickAdd on the right-hand side of Mail Accounts
- Select Let me configure settings myself
- click next
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear when sending email
- Enter your Yahoo Xtra email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Next
- IncrediMail will attempt to automatically find the email server settings for you
- Make sure that your incoming and outgoing servers are:
Incoming mail server:pop3.xtra.co.nz
• Outgoing mail server: send.xtra.co.nz
- click next
- Enter your Yahoo XtraUsername (joe.bloggs without @xtra.co.nz) and Password
- Click OK
- Highlight your new Yahoo Xtra email account and click Properties
- Click the Servers tab
- Make sure Log on using Secure Password Authentication is not ticked
- Select My server requires authentication
- Select the Advanced tab
- Enter 465 for Outgoing mail (SMTP)
- Enter 995 for Incoming mail (SMTP)
- Select This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) for both Incoming and Outgoing Mail
- Click OK
- Click Close
If none of these helped, please contact IncrediMail Support for further assistance. Call +1-855-785-2511.
How to Setup POP3 Email Account in Incredimail?
Email Account Settings Assistant
Incoming Mail Server (POP3) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) Settings:
POP3 (Post Office Protocol) is the standard protocol used by email clients to receive email. You need to configure your incoming mail server in IncrediMail to receive your email.
The name of the server generally follows the standard format of the mail. (Your Internet Service Provider’s Name) .com
SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) email protocol is used to send emails You need to configure your outgoing mail in the upgrade mail to send your email.
The name of the server generally follows the standard format of the mail. (Name of your Internet Service Provider) .com
Note: Incoming and outgoing server names are usually similar.
When you configure a new e-mail account in IncrediMail, these settings are automatically filled in accordance with the email account you provided. Note: The IncrediMail server settings must be online to enter automatically.
If IncrediMail is not automatically filled in incoming and outgoing mail server areas, you can contact your ISP customer service or request this information from your previous email client installed on your computer or you get your right can do. You can set an email address to get the setting.
How to Export IncrediMail Contacts to CSV File?
IncrediMail: To export your IncrediMail address book to a CSV file –
- Select Tools > ‘Address Book…’ from the menu.
- Select File > Export… from the address book’s menu.
- Go to the folder where you want to export your address book.
- Accept the standard “IncrediMail Contacts (CSV)” file name, or enter a custom file name for the copy.
- Click Save.
If none of these helped, please contact IncrediMail Support for further assistance. Call +1-855-785-2511
What’s new in IncrediMail 2.5?
- Many worms have been fixed with a change in normal application performance.
- Easy viewing and use of online email organizers
- Adding an in-app to seeing low demand connections and taking a notice to Facebook together Together, Outlook customers are redesigned about the social news.
- IncrediMail® gives you the chance to come across various POP and IMAP email accounts.
- Amazing email foundations make your messages and breath life alive with active 3D effects.
- Special enthusiasts for Notifies and oversee messages from different records at one place.
How to register IncrediMail and get Licence Code of Incredimail?
To register your inquiry mail license code, first make sure that the code you completed is copied and copied, such as the capital letter and the correct hyphenation. It should look similar to the following:
To register, please click on the ‘Help’ menu in your main IncrediMail window, and then click on ‘Enter registration code …’
Below is a list of errors that can be found with the solution:
- The code cannot be reactivated – your code will need to be reset; Please contact the purchasing department.
- Please purchase – your code may expire, please check that you are using the previous code, and it is not finished.
- Invalid registration code – Please ensure that your code has been entered correctly. Check spelling, capital, hyphens, and that all the numbers are correct.
- Your computer is not connected to the internet – check the firewall and Internet connection – steps 1 and 2
- Error 5 or Error 1232 – Check Firewall and Internet Connection – Step # 1 and 2
- Check your firewall – check the firewall and Internet connection – steps 1 and 2
- Firewalls, anti viruses or personal proxies – they can interfere with interbellum and prevent access to the Internet, which is essential for actions like registration.
To verify that your firewall is not blocking IncrediMail, please ensure that the following IncrediMail process is in the ‘Accepted Programs’ list of all firewalls:
If the problem is not resolved, try disabling your firewall and then continue the registration process.
* Click here for more detailed instructions
- Check your connection [/ color] – Please ensure that you are plugged in directly to your router, and do not use a wireless connection. If this does not help, try entering the code on the second computer and see that it makes a difference.
To recover the codes you purchased or lost, please click here.
At the bottom of the Support page, click on ‘Lost Code’, and enter the email address that you purchased in your code text box on the next code.
All your codes will be emailed to your email address.Please contact IncrediMail Support for further assistance. Call +1-855-785-2511
How to Configure a Customs Port in Incredimail?
First, launch your IncrediMail and follow these steps to configure a custom port in IncrediMail.
- Click the tools tab in your menu bar.
- Then Click “Email Accounts”
- Select your Email account which one you want to configure for a custom port
- Then Click Properties
- Click Advanced Tab (The information you viewed, this is where your email account’s Server port number are listed and available for you to change)
- We need to change our port number
- Click on checkbox (This Server Requires a Secure Connection(SSL))
- Be sure to Enter 465 for the secure port number
- And then check the other checkbox(To Enable SSL for the Incoming Server)
- Note that by doing so the port number changed to 993, The default Email Port for SSL
- And Click OK
- Click Close
You have successfully changed your Port number.
IncrediMail application has stopped working
IncrediMail 2 is available for download in 10 languages and is compatible with leading web-based email services. Fast and steady ignition, IncrediMail 2 makes your email experience more productive, while you’re funny. IncrediMail is an advanced e-mail client that provides you with an unprecedented interactive experience. With the IncrediMail application has stopped working for Android numbers call IncrediMail Customer Service, you can personalize your email according to your mood and personality.
The new display picture feature lets you allocate a personal picture to your email contacts. You can choose from 100 paintings drawn or choose a picture from your computer.
You can also assign your own personalized display picture to appear in your outgoing email, which can make your sent messages personal and fun. Coming soon – IncrediMail 2 will allow you to connect to your favorite social network and download pictures to use as a display picture for your contacts and email messages. Incredimail is not freezing for android numbers, hiccup or stall when you need to use it.