How to Get Facebook Updates in IncrediMail
IncrediMail Tech Support @ +1-855-785-2511: Download, Install & Setup, Transfer Incredimail to new Computer, Transfer Incredimail to Outlook, Troubleshoot Incredimail Errors and Fix.
Home » IncrediMail Install, Update and Troubleshoot Errors
IncrediMail is one of the top emailing programs which allow sharing stories and newsletters email messages to your friends. Through this, you can send a message with added animated smiley, sounds, wallpapers, icons, and 3D Effects, as well as cool stationery to their messages.
Along with this, it also gives some unique innovative features which will permit you to tailor your experience, mood, and personality. The new IncrediMail updates now incorporate your emails and your Facebook account in one application, making it easy to follow your Facebook updates alongside your mail. Now, with this feature you can share photos and other links on Facebook right from an email message. IncrediMail customer help and support from third party technicians will always make you complete the entire things with the utmost accuracy. Go for accurate and a certified IncrediMail tech support for help related to all types of technical errors that you may encounter while using the application. get facebook updates in incredimail
“This is the first step in evolving IncrediMail into a multi-purpose communications product. Based on our consumer research we identified a need from our users, primarily consumers over the age of 40, who said they wanted help making social networking easier to use,” said Josef Mandelbaum, IncrediMail’s CEO. “We are proud to be one of the first email products to integrate Facebook in such a manner and provide our users a simple, safe and fun Facebook interaction right from the desktop,” he added.
While using Facebook features in IncrediMail, there are some common technical issues that can take place at any point in time without any hint. But you can easily overcome the errors whatsoever you come across with the help of a reliable IncrediMail support service help center. get facebook updates in incredimail
Connect IncrediMail to Facebook for Updates and Sharing
- To connect IncrediMail to your Facebook accounts, follow the steps given below and enjoy the new features.
- Choose Tools options. from the menu bar in IncrediMail.
- If you cannot see menu bar in IncrediMail, click on Menu in the title bar or press Alt-T.
- Then go to the Emails tab.
- Click Facebook Settings.
- Click Connect or link.
- To link IncrediMail to a different Facebook account – or to unlink -, click Disconnect under Facebook Settings.
- Enter the email address you use with Facebook.
- Type your Facebook password.
- Click Log In.
- Type “IncrediMail” under Name New Device for Device name.
- Click Save Device option or otherwise, select Don’t Save.
- Select the settings like: who can see what you share from IncrediMail by default under Who can see posts this app makes for you on your Facebook timeline:.
- Choose Only Me, to keep your posts private.
- Click Log In with Facebook.
- Click Allow.
- Click on the Share post link to IncrediMail to your Facebook timeline; click Cancel to avoid having the link added.
- Click Start Now.
- You can now find your Facebook newsfeed and photo albums under the Facebook account in your folder and account list.
- get facebook updates in incredimail
In addition to these features, you can also have some specific features and tools with IncrediMail that you can use to make your email account activities more helpful and fruitful.
Call Incredimail 855-785-2511
IncrediMail Help Phone Number | IncrediMail Mail Recovery | IncrediMail Mail Settings | IncrediMail Critical Error After Reinstall | IncrediMail Deleted Email Returns | IncrediMail Delete Runtime Folder | IncrediMail Does Not Open | IncrediMail Does Not Show All Emails | IncrediMail Do Not Send and Receive | IncrediMail Download Help | IncrediMail Email Help | IncrediMail Email Setup Windows